QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Since 25th March 2013 the company integrated in the management system (IQMS) EN ISO 9001:2008, управление на околната среда ISO 14001:2004 и здравословни и безопасни условия на труд OHSAS: 18001:2007 also the Environmental Management EN ISO 14001:2004 and the Occupational Health&Safety Management OHSAS 18001:2007. The integrated system for quality management, Environmental Management and Occupational Health&Safety Management at EQE Control is developed, integrated and maintained in compliance with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015 and EN ISO 45001:2018 and contains clear provisions for assessment and impact of risks on business, health and safety at work defining requirements for their management. The management body of the company is engaged in the constant improvement of system efficiency. Integration of the requirements of the standards EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015, EN ISO 31000:2011 and EN ISO 45001:2018 as IQMS allows the company to:
- prove the ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- facilitating opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction
- addressing risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives
- provides highly efficient services, fulfilling the requirements of the clients and respecting the reasonable expectations of the stakeholders;
- facilitate planning, control, monitoring, environmental identification, corrective actions, audit and review by management to ensure that the policy is being implemented and the IAMS remains appropriate;
- adapts to changing circumstances.
This is the only valid IQMS within the company for the management of all processes, projects and products/services.
This is the only active IMS within the organization, valid for the management of all processes, projects and products / services.